Becoming First Reborn means you get to choose a different class but with the benefit of choosing where your attribute points go and making the class you've picked and the one you were prior into somewhat of a blend. When you reborn you are put back down to level 15, this includes any gear you might be wearing when you do reborn which should be taken into careful consideration depending on what you wish to reborn into. As well as few skills from your previous class you will also get a Summon Guard and Summon Monster, both will attack any target that you strike and can be leveled up to do more damage, as well as the aforementioned there are a few more helpful benefits to rebirthing. Overall this is your goal as a normal character and you should aim to be at least first reborn to get the most out of your character/s.
This guide will help to explain the First Reborn quest, if you already have a celestial stone skip to Part Four.
If you want to reborn you need to be at least level 120, and to be last grade of promotion, however if you are a Water Taoist you can reborn at level 110. below is a chart showing what class can reborn at what level.
Gather seven gems all of different type, they only have to be of normal quality and can either be found by killing monsters, mining or buying them from the market (as in other players)
The Moon Box is necessary for you to be promoted at level 110. Perhaps the job center crew enjoys collecting eccentric items, or maybe they are performing moon rituals...? Who knows? NPCs: Fortuneteller (Wind Plain 340,720), Maggie (in the quest map 19,19), Guardian God (in the quest map 204,149), Ghost (in the quest map 8,67), Lonely Ghost (in the quest map) Level Requirements: Above Level 70 Rewards: Three meteors or a Moon Box. Use the Moon Box to check out what you will get. It may be meteors, equipments or even socketed items. The Moon Box is also a required item for Level 110 promotion. Note: Moonboxes are able to give you by opening them Socket items, DragonBalls, Elite items, Unique items, Meteors .etc
1. Find Fortuneteller. If you are level 70+ and want to challenge the tactics, he will teleport you to the entrance of Eight-Diagram Tactics.
2. Talk to Maggie at the entrance to know the stories. And she’ll teleport you into one of the eight tactics randomly, but except for Life Tactic. There are Peace, Chaos, Deserted, Prosperous, Disturbed, Calmed, Death and Life Tactic.
3. After you enter a tactic, you do not know which one you have been at. You must kill the monsters in the tactic to get a token. With it, you talk to Guardian God, and he will tell you the name of the tactic you have entered, and the name of the token.
4. Take down the name and ask Ghost to teleport your out of here. After you talk to Maggie again, she will teleport you to another tactic randomly.
5. In this way, you gather the token of Peace, Chaos, Deserted, Prosperous, Disturbed, Calmed (the six tokens).
6. If you happen to be teleported to Death tactic, you will be told by Guardian God and Ghost that you enter Death tactic. If you do not have the six tokens, you cannot leave here until you die (you will lose items if you die, and if you log off, you will re-spawn at the same spot
7. After you’ve collected all the six tokens, Maggie may teleport you to Death Tactic. Talk to the Ghost. He can make a Soul Jade out of your tokens and teleport you to Life Tactic.
8. Find lonely Ghost in this tactic. If you agree to help him get reborn, he will give you three meteors or a Moon Box. It is up to you. If you refuse to help him, he’ll take away your Soul Jade, teleport you out and give you nothing. Be very careful.
In order to make things easier when making moonbox, you must first need a character that is strong enough to survive the tactics. A character with a very low defense wont be able to survive in this quest for long.
Warriors and Trojans are good for this quest and reborn taos and archers with good physical defense can also do the quest if going melee. Having a high physical attack will speed up the process of getting tokens.
Most 130 chars with dragon gems in their equipments make this quest with ease because they can kill the monsters fast but still its luck which determines how long a monster will drop a token or where you will be teleported to.
This is the key that I have created when I started making moonbox 3 years ago. Its up to you if you want to do the same or devise your own strategy. 1. Plan where you will put your tokens and keep it on a certain warehouse. It is important to go out of the quest and return to town after collecting tokens from a tactic. This is to protect your tokens from dropping in case you be teleported to death tactic. You wont drop any because the tokens are not with you as it is kept in your warehouse. Also it helps you to identify which token is which, especially if you know what tokens are in a certain warehouse. You will be able to identify an unidentified token if you have planned it this way.
Example of where to put tokens:
Average Moonbox Maker (limited to 20 tokens per warehouse)
Twin City WH – Peace Tactic Tokens
Phoenix City WH – Calmed Tactic Tokens
Ape City WH – Disturbed Tactic Tokens
Deserted City WH – Deserted Tactic Tokens
Bird City WH – Chaos Tactic Tokens
Market WH – Prosperous Tactic Tokens
Pro Moonbox Maker (has 6 accounts just for token storage. Up to 140 tokens per account) Name your token holders with the name of the tactic so you know what token a character is holding. 2. You must know what tactic you are into. The best way to know a tactic is by getting a token from a Toughhorn and to show to the guardian ghost, but there are also times when its taking so long for a monster to drop a token. There is another way to identify a tactic without a need of token. You can ask a person who is also inside the same tactic with you or know what kind of pots the monster from the tactic drops.
Peace Tactic – Panacea, Pearl Ointment
Calmed Tactic – Panacea, Soul Pill
Disturbed Tactic – Ginseng, Soul Pill (same with deserted)
Deserted Tactic – Ginseng Soul Pill (same with disturbed)
Chaos Tactic – Ginseng, Recovery Pill
Prosperous Tactic – Vanilla, Pearl Ointment
Death Tactic – Vanilla, Refreshing Pill (You dont need pots to figure this one out, you can check at entrance)
If you can notice the pots that are dropped in Disturbed Tactic and Deserted Tactic are just the same. You have no choice but to wait for a token to be dropped if you wanna figure out the what tactic you are in. Disturbed tactic has slow token drop rate so figuring it out might take some time.
If you seem to be in a tactic where you already collected many tokens then you can just let the monsters kill you if you want to save time. Use water elf, divine hare, or night devil if you have so the monsters can kill you. Only non reborn warriors without night devil has the problem in killing themselves. They mostly unequip one of their items either headgear, necklace, or armor. This is very dangerous especially in death tactic and you might drop your unequipped item. There is no guarantee you will get it back after dropping it.
3. Make a list of where you put and how many your tokens is and update it everytime you collect new tokens. You can also assign a definite key slot for certain token when exchanging tokens to moonbox. This way you can keep track of your tokens that even if you messed your tokens up you will not be so confused on sorting it.
4. Learn to use a set in search of a certain tactic. Since you can go anywhere when you have a complete set, try to look for a tactic where you need tokens most and get some of it before you exchange your set for moonbox.
5. If you have 2 strong characters like trojan or warrior try to have them both enter a different tactic. This is only if you can multitask between your 2 chars. This will save you time in getting the other tokens you need. You can also put a water tao reviver and token keeper inside of each tactic. This is just a security in case you get pkd inside and will also serve as a storage for your tokens inside the tactic this way you can get more tokens on the tactic you are in to.
6. Know the drop rates. This is from easiest to hardest (top to bottom). This is just my opinion from my experience. (After the lotto patch looks like the drop rates have changed. I hope someone can help me clarify this.)
7. Use a reborn with jade hare if you have for exchanging tokens into moonbox. This will cut off travel time in search of death tactic if you have already the six tokens.
In the decisive battle between human and demons hundreds of years ago, Ultimate Pluto, the leader of the demons, who was beaten by the forces of humanity. However, he escaped and swore an oath to eternally seek vengeance upon those who had disrupted his plans. Now, the Solar Saint is aware that Ultimate Pluto has come back. The demon currently resides in Dis City, a black mark upon the earth.
Rewards / Time:
a)Requirements: Level 110 or above.
b)Time: Saturday at 20:00
Gained in the 3rd Stage: Lucky Amulet
May be gained: NightDevil
Quest Reward: PowerEXPBalls, DragonBalls etc.
Star Sword Rewards: PhoneixDress / CelestialDress / WeddingDress / ManchuDres / DarkRobe
You shall go in Ape City before the quest starts so you make sure you’ll participate.When the quest starts, speak with SolarSaint: “I am here to drive away the devils” and then click “Yes” to be teleported. The quest is divided into 4 Stages, each with its own objective.
Lucky Amulet:You can find Mr. Free in Pheonix City to change Lucky Amulet for a new hairstyle. You can also sell/buy it from other players in Market.
Night Devil Skill Book is an XP skill book. It is mostly used by trojans to increase their speed of attacking stakes in Training Ground.
StarSword is the item you get from Solar Saint when you leave the last Stage of the quest. Find Solar Soint in AC to claim your reward on the top of the mountain.
We all know the quest is for players above lvl 110, but from my experience not everyone can go in and advance to the final stage. I suggest you enter in the first stage so you can get the free exp but if you don’t have very
nice gears and your below lvl 115 then please make sure you can deal with the monsters
In the first stage you have to find 5 Soul Stones.All monsters may drop ’em but It’s proved that Eidolons have a higher rate of dropping them, so I suggest you killing as many as you can if you want to advance to the second
stage.Remember:ALL THE MOBS CAN DROP THEM, NOT ONLY EIDOLONS!
If you manage to get 5 SoulStones in less than 5 minutes, you can enter the 2nd stage, scroll out to Ape City and enter again.
You will not get an extra 1/2 exp ball for re-entering, but you will get an additional exp ball for getting 5 stones and entering the 2nd stage again.(Remined by Red or Green)
Note that monsters in 1st stage are physical mobs BUT they have a long range (similar to magic mobs) and especially Eidolons.They also move very fast, so pay attention to them, especially if your char is weak. (Suggested by KITSU)
Second Stage: Second stage is the hardest stage in my opinion because many players participate in it and because of the high number of mobs that must be killed. However, if you finish the first stage very fast you may find many monsters in the second stage, so this can give you an advantage from all the others. Due to the archers that usually KS other players, some players may PK others.I recommend you being very careful, and if you KS someone without wanting to annoy him, then leave him alone and find another to kill.You can apologize for what you did. Also Trojans and warriors, please understand archers aswell, they have to kill 2 times more than Trojans and 400 more monsters than Warriors. HellTrolls have high HP and may take along time to kill them but note that they count as 3 kills in the counter. (Suggested by Weatherwax and confirmed by HadesHell) Be careful where others go, in which flank. A good choice can give you the victory, a bad choice can make you lose. If most of the people went in the right flank and you go in the left one then you will probably lose the third stage, and you wont be teleported to the final one. If you die in this stage, but you are blessed, then you may revive by using the revive here function, and continue killing the monsters, because the counter wont reset even if it shows the blue counter.(Reminded by Bryntone and many others)
Third Stage: Nothing much to suggest, just dont KS people and if you entered after Nr.8 I suggest you moving very slow or not moving because you may got disconnected when the system will teleport the winners of the third stage to the final Stage.
Final Stage: Be careful you dont get killed before and after the Dark horn is dropped, because this is a free PK map.If you are the one which got the Dark Horn, then find a good spot to hide and watch out for anyone that can come.You have to wait 5 minutes for Solar Saint to appear. If you get killed when you have DarkHorn, It will definitely drop! After SolarSaint appears, make your find out of the bunch of the ppl waiting for you to finish the quest or to PK you.Try not to get killed. If your guild mates also got in the last stage, then make them support you and make them defend you just incase someone wants to PK you. Also in my server, my guild gets the horn like everytime, and thats because we all work together!
NOTE:Snake King is spawning every xx:15 minutes at (xx:00, xx:15, xx:30, xx:45).